If you want to download these hidden formats of videos, you may need to download the MP4 video and MP4 audio file separately and merge them together to play and enjoy it.
In your browser, hover your mouse on the video that you want to download and you could find the video download button. Click on the Download button.
In the detected video file list, you could find the hidden fromats that EagleGet had found for you. Download both of the hidden Video and Audio file.
Using EagleGet Media Grabber to Merge Video and Audio
- Download the latest FFmpeg. Unzip it and copy ffmpeg.exe to EagleGet program folder.
- Set the proper path of ffmpeg.exe in Automation tab of EagleGet Configuration.
- Now you could choose the desired video resolution in Media Grabber, and the merge option should be checked by default.
Using MP4Box to Merge Video and Audio together
- Download and install GPAC (A Open Source multimedia framework) and Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package. The multimedia packager MP4Box is available within it.
- Run GPAC.Framework.Setup-0.5.0.exe to install GPAC. Be sure you have checked the MP4Box in the components list.
- And you could find MP4Box.exe in the GPAC installation folder.
- MP4Box is a command line tool. You could use it in the Command Prompt to merge MP4 Video and M4A Audio together:
C:\Program Files\GPAC\mp4box.exe” -flat -add *.mp4 -add *.m4a output.mp4
“C:\Program Files\GPAC\mp4box.exe” -flat -add “Saturday – Rebecca Black & Dave Days – Official Music Video – 480p.mp4” -add “Saturday – Rebecca Black & Dave Days – Official Music Video – 125k.m4a” output-video.mp4
Using FFmpeg to Merge Video and Audio together (Thanks MisterJ)
- Download the latest FFmpeg. Unzip it and find ffmpeg.exe in the bin folder.
- FFmpeg is a command line tool. You could use it in the Command Prompt to merge MP4 Video and M4A Audio together:
ffmpeg.exe -i AudioT.mp4 -i VideoT.mp4 -acodec copy -vcodec copy muxed.mp4
- And that’s all.