EagleGet takes over downloads from Chrome, IE, Firefox and Opera, and starts downloading files automatically when you click on download links. You can temporarily or permanently prevent automatic downloads from EagleGet by using the following method.
1. Launch EagleGet, click on the Configurations button.
2. In text box labeled “Automatically start downloading the following file types”, delete the type of files which you don’t want to download automatically.
3. In text box labled “Don’t monitor the following sites”, add the websites addresses which you don’t want to download automatically.
4. If you don’t want EagleGet to take over any downloads from a browser, please uncheck the browser names.
5. You may hold Alt button while clicking on the download link to temporary disable EagleGet for single download by enabling the “Pause browser monitoring by pressing ALT key” option.
Note: After turning off or on the browser integration, please remember to restart your browsers.