EagleGet can auto categorize your downloads into separate folders depending on the file type (multimedia, documents, compressed or executable files). If you want to enable this feature, please use the following steps:
1. Launch EagleGet, click on the Configurations button.
2. Check the “Auto categorize downloads” box under General tab.
3. Choose the category and then set the default download folder for it.
4. Additionally, you can fully customize download categories by adding, editing or removing them.
5. Click Done to confirm the configurations.
Note: If you want to download all files into one folder, please disable this feature by unchecking “Auto categorize downloads” in step 2; The “Remember last folder used” option is still available in this case.
Download EagleGet For Free!
Save Videos From Your Favorite Video Sites.
Facebook Downloader, Dailymotion Downloader, Vimeo Downloader, MSN Video Downloader, Jeuxvideo Downloader, myvideo.de downloader, Free Chrome Downloader, Free Chrome Dailymotion Downloader, Free Chrome Video Downloader, Free Chrome All-in-One Downloader, Free Chrome Universal Downloader, Free Download Video from Chrome, Download Free Video from Blip.tv, Free Video Downloader for Dailymotion, Free Instagram Video Downloader