Steps to Properly Integrate EagleGet with Chrome
To get EagleGet work for Chrome, you need to enable both the EagleGet plug-ins and extension properly. Please CAREFULLY follow the below Steps 1 to Step 3.
Step 1 – Enable EagleGet Downloader Extension
- After successful installation of EagleGet, launch your Google Chrome browser.
- Click the menu icon on the browser toolbar. Then click on the New extension added (EagleGet Downloader) menu item.
- Review the list of permissions in the dialog that appears. Click on the Enable extension button to proceed.
Note: If you could not find the EagleGet extension, you could install it from the official Chrome Web Store: EagleGet Downloader for Google Chrome.
Step 2 – Repair Browser Extensions
- Open Configurations of EagleGet.
- Switch to Monitoring tab, and then click Repair button.
- Click the Install button in webpages opened on corresponding web browsers.
Step 3 – Drag and Drop to install EagleGet Downloader Extension
Sometimes, you may need to install extension manually.
- Find the extension file in EagleGet installaiton path. The default path is: C:\Program Files\EagleGet\addon\ for 32-bit Windows and C:\Program Files (x86)\EagleGet\addon\ for 64-bit Windows.
- Drag-and-drop [email protected] file onto the Chrome Extensions page chrome://extensions.
- Click on the Contiue button to install it.
- Make sure the EagleGet Downloader extension is Enabled successfully.
Please describe your problem the more detailed the better. Be sure to give us information including related links, Chrome version, EagleGet version and Windows system version, etc. Thanks very much.