Alternative Download Links
You can also manually choose from among the available sites listed below (PAD File Link)
EagleGet Portable Version
Download EagleGet Portable v126.96.36.199 (Updated: February 18, 2014, not for distribution or mirroring)
Thank you for translating EagleGet. You’re making it easier for people to enjoy EagleGet!
● Enthusiastic user for Arabic Translation
● Радослав Б. Илиев for Bulgarian Translation
● chonghua (重华部落格) for Chinese (Simplified) Translation
● CongCong (www.javaqa.net) for Chinese (Simplified) Translation
● 歪啵猪 for Chinese (Simplified) Translation
● zkm (低調一點) for Chinese (Traditional) Translation
● Chao-Rong Chiu (超free手札) for Chinese (Traditional) Translation
● Yadon for Chinese (Traditional) Translation
● DODICH (Dodich Informatique) for French Translation
● Grégory HARGOUS (A Propos) for French Translation
● Lustucru80 (Colok-Traductions) for French Translation
● Philippe AGUESSE for French Translation
● Belouineau Marc for French Translation
● Fender for French Translation
● HTest for French Translation
● Adjax for French Translation
● Mr.Hamidi (mr[dot]hamidi92[at]live[dot]com) for Farsi Translation
● Alexej Wagener for German Translation
● Wasilis Mandratzis for German Translation
● Denny Jungbeck for German Translation
● Wasilis Mandratzis for Greek Translation
● Jusztin Tibor for Hungarian Translation
● StefanoV (S.V. Design) for Italian Translation
● Vincenzo Ruggiero for Italian Translation
● Fernando Sannazzaro for Italian Translation
● Giacomo Margarito for Italian Translation
● Fabio Laviola for Italian Translation
● Cendekiawan IT (mboir.com) for Indonesian Translation
● Tilt (TiltStr 不定期版) for Japanese Translation
● Tommy Raudy (The Apple Work) for Malay Translation
● Kakah (I Luv Laptop) for Malay Translation
● SoWa for Polish Translation
● Tiago Fontes for Portuguese (Europe) Translation
● Rodrigo Pozzebon for Portuguese (Brazil) Translation
● Hélio Márcio Matos dos Santos Filho for Portuguese (Brazil) Translation
● Hugo Cebrian for Portuguese (Brazil) Translation
● Sergio Motta (SoftDownload) for Portuguese (Brazil) Translation
● Vadim Ivashchenko (Hammerate) for Russian Translation
● anonim for Romanian Translation
● Adrián Adry (Windowseguridad) for Spanish Translation
● Nosi JarrechoFurrullo for Spanish Translation
● BlaSebas (sebas pereira) for Spanish (Argentina) Translation
● sonicc34 for Turkish Translation
● volkan koç (bidunyabilgi.com) for Turkish Translation
● Hakan Ay for Turkish Translation
● Christopher Ebenezer for Tamil Translation
● Nguyễn Văn Quốc(nvq.zz.mu) for Vietnamese Translation
● Md. Abul Kalam Azad and Chirantan Mitra for Bangladesh Translation
● Cuteboykh(eg-cuteboykh.tk) for Khmer Translation
Help Us Translate EagleGet!
We invite you to translate EagleGet into your native language, and recommend EagleGet to your friends.
Click here to download the text file, and then send the translated version to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Version: EagleGet v188.8.131.52 Beta
Size: 4.45 MB
Updated: August 24, 2014
What’new in 184.108.40.206 Beta:
1. Added the speed limit support for the HTTPS files. However you may not get the ideal limited speed. Because there is a validation process between the client and server that could not controled by EagleGet.
2. Optimzed the resume checking algorithm
The following bugs have been fixed:
1. Video Sniffer won’t work after a computer restart
2. Video Sniffer won’t work for 64-bit browsers
3. The browser extenstion could not work on Windows 64-bit OS
4. Downloading small file under 32 threads may get a corrupted file (EagleGet now use 2 threads for files that are smaller than 300K to avoid this problem)
5. Could not install extension for Chrome & FF in some cases. (Please be aware that if you removed the Chrome extension manually, EagleGet could not install it automatically any more. A manual installation is required. This is limited by the Google Chrome Policy.)
6. In video batch download, The pre-download is not limited by the ‘Max Simultaneous Downlodas’ and some files are named as videoplayback
7. Could not show the correct file checksum value after EagleGet restart
8. The video download button may appear on every tab in Chrome/FF in some cases
9. Could not switch to the Completed list after a single file download
10. Could not switch the List after re-download
11. No file verifying result for a re-download task
12. The log tab of a single task may list logs from multiple tasks
13. ‘Remember Last Folder Used’ could not work as expected
14. ‘Auto Categorize Downloads’ could not work as expected when two categories have the same file formats for monitoring
15. The texts in the leftsider of EagleGet is now multilingual
16. Other minor improvements and fixes
What’new in 220.127.116.11 Beta:
1. A new Icon and UI.
2. Add supports for multi-browser including 64-bit browsers.
3. Added Pre-Download feature to increase the download speed.
4. Added Multiple Schedules (Multiple Queue).
5. Added the Media Grabber.
6. Added Site Manager.
7. Added New Video Sniffer.
8. Added ‘Force Capture’ feature to capture downoads from file hosting sites.
9. Added Category Manager and Schedule Manager.
10. Added Taskbar Progress Preview for Processing tasks.
11. Improved the program performance and memory usage.
12. Other bugs fixes and improvements.
What’new in 18.104.22.168 Stable:
1. Fixed the bug of the Hidden formats missing when first open the video.
2. Fixed the bug that built-in Video Sniffer could not working for Playlist.
* 64 MB of RAM
* 6 MB of free disk space
* Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
* Chrome, FireFox, Opera, IE 8 and above
1. Multiple Scheduled List of Downloads
2. Support More Video Sniffer